Moroccan Skies is part of our summer collection, season-perfect scents to transport you to paradise in the comfort of your own home.
A delicious sun ripened peach with notes of ripe mango, red fruits, melon and apple resting on a sweet base, finished off with a warming musk scent. This fragrance will transport you to the bustling markets of morocco where the ripened fruits are the main attraction.
Hand-poured in Derbyshire, our highly scented jar candles will take you to a never ending summer. Presented in a beautiful glass jar, our hand crafted candles are a perfect addition for every household.
- Burn time: up to 40 hours
- Wax weight: 200g
- Total weight: 335g
Directions for Use
- Trim your wick to 3mm before each burn.
- Let the top layer of wax liquefy and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling - we recommend, that for every 1cm in diameter, you burn for 30 minutes - so one of our jars would be 2 1/2 hours.
- Keep your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface to prevent heat damage to your surfaces and encourage an even burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Position candles away from curtains, fabrics and furniture.
- Don’t put candles under shelves as they can burn the underside of the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it.
- Keep out of the reach of pets and children.