Cosy Corner will make you want to wrap up and sit with a book in front of a crackling log fire. As you watch the flames flicker, this warming, rich fragrance of leather, cedar wood, musk, amber, hints of lemon and smoky vetiver will leave you captivated. Think grand leather bound books and starry night skies.
Hand-poured in Derbyshire, our highly scented jar candles will have you falling in love with fall. Presented in a beautiful amber glass jar, our hand crafted candles are a perfect addition for every household.
- Burn time: up to 40 hours
- Wax weight: 200g
- Total weight: 335g
Directions for Use
- Trim your wick to 3mm before each burn.
- Let the top layer of wax liquefy and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling - we recommend, that for every 1cm in diameter, you burn for 30 minutes - so one of our jars would be 2 1/2 hours.
- Keep your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface to prevent heat damage to your surfaces and encourage an even burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Position candles away from curtains, fabrics and furniture.
- Don’t put candles under shelves as they can burn the underside of the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it.
- Keep out of the reach of pets and children.